BURBANK, Calif. – This afternoon, we were informed of a horse with an elevated temperature. This horse was stabled in Barn 1. 
At this time, the horse is isolated, and we are awaiting test results. 
We encourage you to stay vigilant with EHV Best Practices and click here to visit the CDFA for detailed, recommended protocols. If you have any questions, please reach out to Adrienne at [email protected], or Dale at 714-785-9467.
Thank you for your support of LA February, and we look forward to seeing you at our upcoming West Palms shows.