Important Horse Health Information for Upcoming Competitions
Photo Credit: LEG Up Media
April 22, 2022 – Our West Palms Events Team is pleased to safely welcome competitors back to the show ring. If you are planning to attend an upcoming West Palms Events competition, please visit our website and click the “Biosecurity and Horse Health” button to view our updated forms (as of 04-22-22).
Please note that there are inherent risks when traveling and competing with horses. It is critical to mitigate these risks by following Best Practices. Our Health Coordinator is available to answer any questions related to our horse health policies at [email protected]
You will be required to send in a horse health declaration form and proof of vaccination 48 HOURS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL. In addition, you will be required to present a 14-day temperature log AT THE CHECK-IN GATE before horses can enter the showgrounds. Once horses arrive on-site, you must record temperatures twice daily and post them visibly on each stall.
We look forward to seeing you at our upcoming events. Please visit our website to view the prize lists and enter online through ShowGroundsLive.
- Charity Horse Show – Benefiting the Flintridge La Cañada Guild of Huntington Hospital (April 28 – May 1)
- LA Spring (May 5-8)
- Woodside Spring Preview (April 27 – May 1)
- Woodside Spring Classic (May 4-8)
- LA May Premier (May 19-22)
- Memorial Day Classic (May 26-29)
- Sacramento Memorial Day Classic (May 26-29)
- Sacramento Spring Classic (June 2-5)
- LA June Classic (June 1-5)