Tickets Now On Sale for the CSIW-4* Longines FEI Jumping World Cup™ Sacramento
Get your tickets before they sell out!
SACRAMENTO, Calif. — The much-anticipated $228,000 CSIW-4* Longines FEI Jumping World Cup™ Sacramento returns to the Murieta Equestrian Centre on October 8, 2022.
The CSIW-4* Longines FEI Jumping World Cup™ Sacramento presented by 23 Wines is part of the prestigious Longines FEI Jumping World Cup™ North American League, and hosts one of only seven World Cup™ Qualifiers on the West Coast. The Longines FEI Jumping World Cup™ Sacramento attracts world-class athletes to compete head to head for a spot in the World Cup™ Finals, hosted April 4-8, 2023 in Omaha, NB.
The 2021 winner, Conor Swail, will be competing to claim top spot once again amongst the very best horse and rider combinations North American show jumping has to offer. The 1.50-1.60m course will be designed by three-time Olympic course designer Olaf Petersen.
The Sacramento International Horse Show hosts top-level show jumping competition all week long. Join us for our full list of feature events:
- Saturday, October 1: $50,000 Grand Prix (Free Admission)
- Thursday, October 6, 6:30 p.m. PT: $45,000 Grand Prix Qualifier, sponsored by Sotheby’s (Free Admission)
- Friday, October 7, 6:30 p.m. PT: $37,000 Murieta Inn & Spa 1.45m
- Saturday, October 8, 7:45 p.m. PT: $228,000 CSIW-4* Longines FEI Jumping World Cup™ Sacramento presented by 23 Wines
- Saturday, October 8, following the feature event: Victory Party sponsored by 23 Wines
General admission tickets are now on sale and will sell quickly as space is limited; don’t delay in securing your spot in the history books, plus join us after the main event for the Victory Party, sponsored by 23 Wines. Click the button above or below to select quantities.
For VIP tables or other inquiries, more information will be made available shortly. For more information, please connect with us.